Invest in Rowe-Clark Math & Science Academy
“Through our sponsorship and work at Rowe-Clark Math and Science Academy, Jeanne and I have gained immense respect for the disciplined approach and results of all Noble schools. We have developed personal relationship with students and staff and find their warmth, courage and commitment contagious. We are so proud of their accomplishments.” - John Rowe, Chairman Emeritus of Exelon
Over the past 12 years Noble has delivered an outstanding public education to low-income high school students in Chicago. Our growth was made possible through the generosity of many who believed in the value of a Noble education and provided the start-up funding for new campuses and ongoing support. We could not have achieved this success without continued private support.
Because Noble is a 501(c)3, all donations are tax-deductible as charitable contributions. Thank you for your support.
- Online: To make an easy, secure donation by credit card via PayPal, please click on the Donate button. If you have specific instructions on how your gift should be used or acknowledged, please make a note of it within the PayPal field titled "Special Instructions for gift" when you review your donation prior to submission. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to designate your gift.
- By Mail: Donate to Noble via cash, check or credit card by printing our donation form, and sending your contribution to:
External Affairs Department
Noble Network of Charter Schools
1 North State St., Floor 7-L
Chicago, IL 60602
- Recurring Gifts: This is an easy and convenient way to provide ongoing support through automatic donations over the timeframe you choose. Please check the "recurring gift" box on PayPal or complete our donation form and submit it to the address above.
- Corporate Matching Gifts: Many employers offer matching gift opportunities for educational institutions. Check with your employer regarding this opportunity to increase the power of your gift to Noble.
- In-Kind Donations: We occasionally accept in-kind donations; please contact our External Affairs Department if you have items to donate.
- Investment Donations: Your tax deduction will be based on the full market value of the securities at the time of transfer and the gift will avoid capital gains taxes. To make a tax-deductible gift through appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares, please contact our External Affairs Department.
- Planned Giving: Noble gratefully accepts residual bequests from supporters who wish to include Noble in their final plans. Please contact our External Affairs Department to learn more about making a planned gift to Noble.
Please contact our External Affairs Department for questions about in-kind gifts, investment donations and planned giving via email or at (312) 450-8931.
- Noble Careers
- Contact Us