All programming at Rowe-Clark is designed to align with the Noble pillars of: Scholarship, Discipline & Honor.
To strengthen the academic potential of our scholars the Rowe-Clark campus:
- 2,000 minutes of instructional time per week
- A rigorous core of English, literature, math, science and social studies for all students
- Summer college programs around the country
- Extracurricular academic enrichment courses after school and on weekends. Examples include: Robotics and Dance.
To help build the discipline of students the Rowe-Clark campus offers:
- A variety of athletics, including basketball, soccer, and baseball
- Student-led Town Hall presentations, which can address community issues or showcase student work in a school wide assembly.
- Rigorous physical education program which includes fitness requirements to pass to the next grade
To help further the extent to which our students honor the community the Rowe-Clark campus offers:
- A four year commitment to community service
- Community service requirements to pass to the next grade
- Town Halls in which the community is welcome
- Clubs and co-curriculars that focus on bettering the community
- Parent involvement during and after school
- Awareness of the local and greater community built into academic classes
- Noble Careers
- Contact Us